Friday, May 22, 2009

My Girls

Abi is the best big sister. Sometimes she loves Kyara a little to roughly. But she just wants to play with her. She will have so much more fun once Kyara gets a little older and strong enough to play with Abi.
Abi is one crazy girl full of many faces. I think she gives me a new face everyday. I love that she makes me laugh with her different faces and crazy moves.
Kyara is our newest addition. She is growing so fast. This picture was taken when she was four days old. She is now six weeks and smiling at me so much. I love when they learn to recognize who you are.

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

your girls are just beautiful! I like how Kyara's polka dot outfit match the polka dots on your blog template!

The Holdaway Family said...

Abi is going to have so much fun with her when she starts moving! What great girls you have!

Kim said...

Yay...keep up the posts!!!