Wednesday, May 27, 2009

#2/365

My Curly Tops





I love curly hair, I wish mine curled better. I love how curly Alberto's hair is. I am so glad that Abigail and Kyara both got curly hair. It makes doing hair easy and hard. Abi gets tangles in her hair and she hates me having to brush it all out. Kyara isn't old enough to do much with, but once she is older I will plan on doing more with it, but it curls even more then Abi's did.

I LOVE CURLS!


(I couldn't find anyother pictures of Alberto, he seems to always be taking the picture)





There is someone that Alberto works with that said "one day she will probably want to straighten her hair" and it so happens that day was sooner then Alberto was expecting.

Yesterday I was straightening my bangs and she said "me too" So I started doing some and she was sitting so good (which usually she fights me with doing her hair) so I did all of her hair. She looked so different and so grown up. It is a good thing her hair gets curly with even a little bit of water.






You can definitly tell that they get their curly hair from dad. This picture is a picture of one taken when Alberto was about three or four.




Such a cute little boy!

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow! Abi looks a lot like her Daddy! I love that pic of Alberto!!!

I love curly hair! Mine is straight as straight can be, and I was so excited that Aa had curly hair...but then she cut it, and they never truly grew back!

Sara said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their curls! I am excited to see how Kyara's grows out!

Alberto is so adorable!!! I love that picture of him!! It really is amazing to see how much Abi looks like her Daddy!

Cami said...

Such cute little girls!! I can't believe how much Abi looks like Alberto!