Sunday, May 24, 2009

#1/365- My Favorite Big Girl


MY ABI GIRL

Abi is amazing. She makes me laugh, she makes me frusturated and she makes me glad to be a mom. She can also make me want to scream, but I love her so much and no matter what.

One thing I love most about her is that she loves to take pictures. And she is pretty good at it to. There are the occasional fingers in the picture or millions of the same random thing, but when she takes pictures of people she does a really great job.

(Here is the picture she took all by herself of Kyara)


(I don't look the best, but she did a good job getting me in the picture)

One day when we get a better, new camera, we will be giving our Canon to her. She is good with it, but since that is our only camera right now, I don't like her having for very long. And then once I take it away she gets really mad because she loves to take the picture and look at them.


(This is her attempt at a self portrait)


Gotta love the toes






I think this is a pretty cool picture that she took of the fish

3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Cool pics, Abi!!

She is quite the girl...keeps you on your toes!!!

Ariel said...

She is so cute :) You forgot to talk about all her random faces haha

Sara said...

She is an amazing little girl! She does a great job taking pictures!