She found her thumb. Alberto doesn't want her to make a habit of it, but I think it is cute. I sucked my thumb until I was five, and I turned out fine. Although I did have to get this cage thing put into my mouth to stop the thumb sucking. Oh well, we will see if she even gets attached.

This is my blooming artist. She loves to color, paint and draw. Of course she is only two, so it is mostly scribbles, but if I tell her what to draw she will try her best. So that is what this picture is. I told her to draw the eyes, then the nose and the mouth. And then the circle for the head and she did AWESOME.
This is my blooming artist. She loves to color, paint and draw. Of course she is only two, so it is mostly scribbles, but if I tell her what to draw she will try her best. So that is what this picture is. I told her to draw the eyes, then the nose and the mouth. And then the circle for the head and she did AWESOME.




4 comments:
What a girl that Abi is! I bet Kyara will have some amazing hair, just like her big sis!
She is a great artist! And Kyara is growing up way too fast!
Yay!! A blog!!! I am excited to see more pics! :)
Your girls are so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture of Kyara with her thumb in her mouth! So cute! And Abi is such a great artist!!
Post a Comment