Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here we go again...



So I just got told that I need to record more things about what happens in our family.

I don't feel I have much to share but I will try my best.


Today was a special day. Melodie and Nathan had their baby. His name is Seth Nathan Scott!


Abi, Kyara, Benjamin and I went over to the hospital to meet him. While in the parking lot
walking to the hospital doors Kyara keeps repeating "Go see Baby Seth, baby Seth" She seemed pretty excited to see a baby. But sill girl once we got there she was I think overwhelmed with everyone that was there. She didn't even want to be caught looking at him. But My mom did
capture this sweet picture of her looking at him.




Abi was very excited this morning when I said that Seth was coming today. She looked at me confused and said "Here?" I corrected myself saying that he would be born , that he would come out of Melodie's tummy today. She was happy! Once we got to the hospital she was talking with Kyara saying that Seth is on earth now and that he is just a little baby.


She is a sweet girl most the time.

Benjamin was not a happy camper. He was tired and wanted to move all around, but the hospital floor was not really the place to do it. So he was passed around as well. To any one that wanted to hold his wiggly body. I tried showing him Seth and he just wanted to attack, which is what he does when he is tired. So we just kept him at a distance.




But now my boy looks all grown up next to a little baby.

It was a fun afternoon seeing my new nephew.

Congrats again to Melodie and Nathan and Welcome to the world Seth!



1 comment:

Books = Possibilities said...

Yes, record more! Even when you think it's something no one would care about!!!! It gets easier the more you write! You will never regret writing more, but you could regret not recording enough!!!!

Wish I could see Seth, too!! These pics are all so great!