Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday and Saturday...

So today we went to Wal-Mart. With all the kiddos. We needed to get some things for Abi's birthday on Monday (like her main present) and start gathering things for her party. We were talking just after parking and I said to Alberto "I love you" and he leaned over and kissed me. Abi happened to be unbuckled and right by my head and said "ewww." We busted up. Usually she doesn't mind, but maybe because she was so close this time she just let it out. Silly Girl!

While in Wal-Mart I am asking Abi what she want's for her birthday breakfast, lunch and dinner.

For Breakfast she wants Pancakes. Easy enough. For Lunch she said nothing, for Dinner she said nothing. So I said " Your only going to eat pancakes for breakfast and nothing else?" She then replied " No I'll eat cake!" Silly Girl!

We Love her!! She sure has some fun things to say!

Going back to this morning...

First we got to bed later then usual last night. I think it was 11:30pm. Yikes! It was Friday. Once we are all in bed, Alberto and I were getting ready to go to sleep (around 1am) and I hear someone screaming. So I jump out of bed and run to the girls room. I find Abi kneeling up in bed crying. I tried talking to her, but she didn't respond. So I kiss her forehead and tell her to lay down. She settles in, I cover her up and she is out. I am guessing that she had a bad dream.

So I head back to bed and go to sleep. Next thing I remember is hearing someone scream/cry again. It was about 5:30am now. So again I jump out of bed run to the girls room and find Kyara now kneeling in her bed, but not just kneeling she was throwing up :( . Abi had woken up and I told her to go get daddy. Alberto comes in not knowing what was going on, I tell him that she is throwing up. He turns on the light, we tell Abi to go lay in our bed but she didn't, she wanted to make sure her sister was okay. So Alberto takes Kyara to get her all cleaned up, I usually do that but this time I got stuck with the mess :( It wasn't really that bad but still smelly. I opened up there window which helped a lot. Got everything clean up and changed. Kyara was all bathed and feeling just fine, but she wouldn't go back to sleep in her bed, neither would Abi for that matter.

So we all go to our room. I have a pre-made bed on the floor for when Abi wakes up in the night and won't go back to sleep in her bed. So I tell Abi to lay there and Kyara in our bed. Alberto said her would lay on the floor, but Kyara wanted her daddy. So Abi climbs into bed with me and Kyara lays on the bed on the floor with daddy right by her. Finally about 7am we all go back to sleep.

If only that was the end. Benjamin decides that about 7:45am he needed to wake up and eat. So I get him go to the girls room to nurse him. Usually I just do it in his room but we have a monitor that goes to our room and I did not want him waking anyone else up yet. So he eats great on one side and decided that was all he wanted. He wanted to play, so we head down stairs to play. Well he played I laid down to rest a little. Now the thing with him is he is now pulling himself up to standing. He loves to look at our fish. She he pulls himself up to the tank and watches them. Well this morning he decided that he didn't like being there and he just fusses. So I get him down and as soon as I let go he is trying to climb the same place again. Again he gets up and starts fussing. So I tried nursing him on the other side, he did for a little bit. So about an hour passes and I decide to go lay him down again. I knew he was tired because he tries to bite my face or rubs his on mine when he is and he started to do that. So I lay him down and he goes to sleep. So I get to lay down again and we all slept until about 10:30am.

We didn't get the things done that we wanted to this morning but we got rest that we really needed.

To those that read I hope that I do not bore you. I will try to be better with pictures. but for now enjoy the read. :)


3 comments:

Books = Possibilities said...

Wow, what a night!!!

Aarynn used to have night terrors where she would scream and cry at night and not be responsive. My neighbor in Alaska would complain about it....then she had twins who NEVER stopped crying.

The Holdaway Family said...

Nights like this are no fun! I hope that you are caught up on sleep!

Ariel said...

Bummer Rach! Glad you got sleep eventually!