Many things have changed since my last post.
My Family has grown.
Benjamin Kaleb Miramontes was born October 26, 2010.
He is the happiest, most relaxed baby I have had so far.
He sleep so well at night.
Usually sleeps from 9 pm to 5am or 6am.
The girls absolutely love him and he loves to smile back at them.
Kyara is only jealous when Alberto tries to hold him.
Abi loves making him smile, and she is so good at it.
Alberto has started classes again, it makes for a long day.
He only has school on three days, but still he is gone all day.
Work is going good for him.
I am busy with three kids.
I love being a mom, though sometimes it can be stressful.
It is so rewarding when they start learning and you see all that you have taught.
Abi is a big helper, most the time.
Other times she can have the worst attitude.
She is taking gymnastics and loves having that time for her.
She is a great little learner.
She took classes when I was preggers with Kyara
and we are just now getting her back into them.
She also loves to color and is doing so well staying in the lines.
Kyara is a ball of energy.
I have to keep my eye on her at all times
or she will be into anything and everything.
She is kinda slow with talking but she is improving everyday.
I love when I can understand a new word.
I think it is time I potty train her, she seems to not want a diaper on anymore.
She took her diaper off twice while in bed and made a wet mess in bed. :(
She is loving to sit for a while just looking at books, it is so cute.
Benjamin is growing so fast but it doesn't feel to fast.
I am still enjoying every moment.
I don't as of yet feel overwhelmed in the least,
but I know as Benji gets more mobile I will have my hands full.
Well that is my last year in a snap.
I hope I can make more time to update, but I feel we don't have many things to share.
We will see what this year brings.
Keep checking and I will try to keep posting.
Enjoy the pictures.




2 comments:
I didn't know Alberto is back in school...good for him! I know it's a sacrifice, but education is always worth it!
You do have your hands full. But could you imagine your life any other way!!!!
Yeah! You blogged! I know it doesn't feel like you have anything to blog about now but you need to think of it more as a journal, everything you take a picture of you took it for a reason, it might be because one of the kids did something special or it might be just because they were just being cute that day, what ever it is it's important to write down your thoughts and feelings as to why to took that picture so in the years to come you will have so many wonderful memories!
Post a Comment